Mary Daniel, BPCA, is a Board Certified Patient Advocate and the CEO/founder of ClaimMedic. Mary, along with the ClaimMedic staff, helps clients manage the patient responsibility portion of their medical bills and hospital bills, which often contain billing errors and claim denial mistakes.
Mary has more than 30 years of medical practice management experience overseeing operations, finance and marketing. Her experience includes 10 years with 24/7 Pediatric Care Centers (three locations) and several years each with Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery, Obi Plastic Surgery Center (of Jacksonville) and the Renaissance Center for Cosmetic Renewal.
Mary is a longstanding member of the Georgia Bulldog Club of Jacksonville, a two-time past president and currently serves on its board. She also leads the group’s Jacksonville Bulldog Alumni Scholarships, Inc., its nonprofit scholarship fund. Mary also volunteers as a puppy raiser for K9s for Warriors. Her third service-dog-in-training Pearl, a white standard poodle, will be ready to place with a veteran in early 2019. Mary and her husband Steve live in Jacksonville, Florida.
Professional Association Memberships:
- The Alliance for Professional Health Advocates
- National Association of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services
- Ponte Vedra Senior Advisors
Read what the media and others are saying:
- Get to Know Our Client: ClaimMedic, An Experienced Medical Advocate
- Ponte Vedra Recorder. One of Us
- Jax Magazine: Your Health, Summer 2016
- Ponte Vedra Recorder Article